Working at Hibernian Football Club is a unique experience. The club was founded by Irish born football enthusiasts in 1875, and given the name "Hibernian", the Roman name for Ireland. Hibernian immediately became fully integrated into the Edinburgh community and established a reputation as a force in Scottish football. If you are passionate about football, this is an excellent opportunity to see football history in the making!
Our team of Customer Service Executives help deliver world-class sporting events by providing exceptional service at each and every match. We need a winning team to act as brand ambassadors and assist in processing bets in specially designed betting kiosks as well as in the impressive VIP suites.
You will be working as part of a fun, supportive and dedicated team to cover all the matches. Your duties will include:
To be considered for the role, you must be:
- Promoting the match day betting service;
- Raising awareness of the special promotions;
- Answering customer queries;
- Processing bets before the match kick off;
- Handling cash;
- Maintaining records of all bets taken and ensuring that all bets are reconciled.
- Positive and enthusiastic, with a “can do” attitude;
- Comfortable making basic calculations;
- Honest and reliable
- Confident and outgoing, with the ability to interact with colleagues and supporters;
- Willing to learn new skills;
- Dedicated to exceptional customer service;
- Presentable, reliable and professional;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Available to cover events at weekends and weekday evenings for the duration of the football season*;
- Over 18.
Previous experience in Customer Service roles is required. Understanding of betting is desirable, but not necessary. Training will be provided to successful candidates.
On match days, your shift will last for 3 hours or longer if required.
You need to be available to work on the following dates: 14th July, 18th July, 21st July, 15th August, 22nd August, 29th August, 12th September, 19th September, 26th September, 3rd October, 17th October, 24th October, 31st October, 7th November, 14th November, 21st November, 5th December, 12th December, 19th December, 26th December, 2nd January, 16th January, 23rd January, 30th January, 13th February, 20th February, 27th February, 1st March, 5th March, 12th March, 19th March, 26th March, 2nd April, 9th April, 16th April, 23rd April, 30th April. Additional days may be required.
Salary: £7.00 per hour for the first three games, increasing to £8.00 per hour for all subsequent games.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com